Bilawal Symbolizing Sindhi Culture ???
Political figures of other nations educate their children and bring them up in their own country. Most of them do spend lives like ordinary citizens do, enjoying no special protocols or prestige sometimes. They are born, brought up and educated in their homeland.
Unfortunately in our country, the picture is completely different! Here these young born rich individuals usually born abroad spent their entire lives in foreign countries and occasionally come to visit their homeland.
Lately a twitter picture has created much hype on the social website. It is the picture of none other than the Chairman of the former government PPP, Bilawal Bhutto. He is seen pictured with a foreign young lady with Superman shirt and bearing Sindhi logo in it. Long threads of tweet followed. After Bilawal promoted the ‘Sindhi’ culture, the first time seen to be doing any such thing, Eric a young lady tweeted him that she has a better logo bearing the Sindhi ‘ajrak’. Bilawal showed willingness to see it. After it, the young lady agreed to send him the logo she designed, provided he gives the credit to her. Finally, a picture of both Bilawal and Eric could be seen on the internet, widely being posted. Asifa, Bakhtawar and Bilawal, the three children of Zardari were seen sporting T-shirts bearing the ‘Sindhi logo’.
These photos were shared by Aseefa Bhutto Zardari, Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari and some other people:
- Bilawal Bhutto keen to enter active politics (dnaindia.com)
- Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari to take up PPP leadership (mainbaghihoon.wordpress.com)
- Bilawal Bhutto Zardari strongly condemns inhumane attack on Peshawar Church, announces to raise funds to rebuild the Church (mainbaghihoon.wordpress.com)
- Unusual Sexual Orientations of Bilawal Bhutto Manipulated for Political Influence: “Politically-ambitious/sexually active women coming behind the young gun – in the reverse role-play” (downtown17.wordpress.com)
- Bilawal Zardari to replace Asif Ali Zardardi (thenewstribe.com)
- ~Bilawal The Rising Star~ (nidaqureshi.wordpress.com)
- Bilawal qualifies to become MNA (mainbaghihoon.wordpress.com)
- Bilawal, now 25, ‘keen’ to enter active politics (zicon1.wordpress.com)
- Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari to take up PPP leadership (dawn.com)
- Have you seen: Bhutto siblings show some Sindhi pride! (zicon1.wordpress.com)