Bodu Bala Sena secretary Buddhist monk Galagoda Atte Gnasara was attacked by the supporters of the UNP today.
Gnasara was attacked when he tried to sabotage a peace rally in Colombo in 2002 / File photo
Bodu Bala Sena and Galaboda Atte Gnanasara thero, had crashed into the Sirikotha premises to disturb the proceedings of the Human Rights Ceremony which is being held at the venue.
The inauguration ceremony of the Leadership Council is also being held at the Sirikotha premises this morning.
In 2002 Gnasara was attacked when he tried to sabotage a peace rally in Colombo.
- Halal is my priority – Gnanasara Thera (kattankudi.info)
- BBS To Surround Ministry Of Buddha Sasana Soon (oneislandtwonationsblogspotcom.typepad.com)
- Sri Lanka: Extremist Buddhist Monks Back On The Road With Anti-Halal Campaign Again (loonwatch.com)
- Sri Lanka’s Twitter Troll Diplomat (theglobalmail.org)
- Buddhist Extremist Groups (mrjcarbani33.wordpress.com)
- Buddhist Monk attacked by Bodu Bala Sena and Police inaction (oneislandtwonationsblogspotcom.typepad.com)
- Anti-Halal Campaign More Important Than Casinos – BBS (oneislandtwonationsblogspotcom.typepad.com)
- Bodu Bala Sena (mrjcarbani33.wordpress.com)
- Sri Lanka: The Unbreakable Bond (tthurai.wordpress.com)
- Critical Commentary: Buddhist Monks Attacked by Extremist Group (worldreligionnews.wordpress.com)