Christian Man Emmanuel Paulino Accused Of Pulling Woman’s Insides Out In Gruesome Rape
A Pennsylvania man is in police custody after the brutal rape of a woman he took drugs with, police said.
Emmanuel Paulino, 30, was arrested Tuesday after allegedly raping his then-girlfriend, who had to be rushed to a hospital in a helicopter after the attack, WNEP reported.
The details of incident, obtained through court documents by HuffPost Crime, are disturbing. The Huffington Post is withholding the victim’s name.
According to a police affidavit, Hazleton officers responded early Tuesday morning to the home where Paulino and his victim were staying. There they saw the woman curled up on the floor in a fetal position, “bleeding profusely from her torso area.”
The victim told police that after taking drugs, the two had agreed to consensual sex. During the course of it, however, Paulino allegedly began choking her. The victim later told Pennsylvania State Police that he “freaked out.”
What happened next is extremely graphic.
Paulino allegedly penetrated her anus with his fist “up to his elbow” while choking her with his other hand, according to the complaint.
The victim said she began screaming throughout the continued assault, and begged him to “get out.” It was not until one of her children, a minor, entered the bedroom after hearing the screaming that Paulino stopped, she said. When he withdrew his arm, the victim said Paulino had pulled something out of her.
When police and medical services arrived, Emergency Medical Technician Adrienne Lecrone observed that the victim displayed bruising around her eyes. Lecrone noted that due to the nature of the injury, combined with significant blood loss, she was unable to determine if penetration had occurred in the victim’s vagina or anus.
The victim was flown to the hospital, where doctors determined that she had suffered “internal trauma to her rectum cause by penetrating trauma.”
Paulino was detained, though not before allegedly head-butting a trooper, striking him in the nose and causing a contusion. After waiving away his Constitutional Rights in writing, Paulino told police that the victim had screamed “Stop, you’re hurting me,” during the ordeal.
“I put my hand up her…and pulled something out,” Paulino told investigators. “I pulled something sticky that stuck to my hand.”
On Tuesday night, while being walked to his preliminary arraignment, Paulino told reporters he wasn’t worried, saying: “I have Jesus on my side,” The Times Tribune reported.
Paulino was charged with one count each of rape, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, sexual assault and simple assault, and two counts each of aggravated assault, indecent assault and aggravated indecent assault.
His bail has been set to $250,000.
According to Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center, the victim is now in fair condition.
- Man charged in unspeakably brutal rape claims to ‘have Jesus on his side’ (rawstory.com)
- Man charged with sexual assault (republicanherald.com)
- Man charged in unspeakably brutal rape claims to ‘have Jesus on his side’ (alternativenewsalert.com)
- Man rips part of woman’s stomach out of her, police say (extended story) (thetimes-tribune.com)
- Man Charged With Brutal Attack, Rape (wnep.com)
- Man charged after woman raped, injured (timesleader.com)
- Man High On Molly Pulled Piece Of Woman’s Stomach Out Of Her Ass (worldduh.com)
- Man charged in unspeakably brutal rape claims to ‘have Jesus on his side’ (syndicatednewsservices.com)
- Man High on Molly Raped, Sodomized & Tore Out Woman’s Stomach (secretsofthefed.com)
- Man High On Molly Pulled Piece Of Woman’s Stomach Out Of Her Ass (dreamindemon.com)