American Christians Start Shooting Black Santas
An African-America Santa Claus was shot in the back with a pellet gun during a toy giveaway in Washington, D.C. on Christmas Eve — and the whole thing was caught on video by a local news crew.
A WJLA photographer was interviewing the Santa Claus as he was waving to children on a Washington, D.C. street. The Santa then began screaming in pain.
“Somebody just shot me!” Santa says. “Something in my back. Ahh! Ahh! My back! Oh!”
According to WJLA, the pellet was still lodged in Santa’s shoulder when he was taken to a nearby hospital. A “Grinch” character filled in to finish the toy giveaway.
Fox News host Megyn Kelly recently told children that the only real Santa Claus was white.
- Black Santa shot by pellet gun during D.C. toy giveaway while cameras rolled (rawstory.com)
- Santa Claus Selects mxHero ToolBox to Streamline Abundant Holiday Emails (prweb.com)
- Black Santa shot by pellet gun during D.C. toy giveaway while cameras rolled (alternativenewsalert.com)
- US man dressed as Santa Claus shot with pellet gun (nzherald.co.nz)
- Someone shot a D.C. Santa Claus with a pellet gun while news cameras were rolling (deadstate.org)
- Send a Call from Santa Claus On Christmas Eve 2013 (prweb.com)
- Man Dressed As Santa Claus Shot With Pellet Gun At Toy Giveaway (talkingpointsmemo.com)
- Santa Claus shot with pellet gun at toy giveaway in Southeast (wjla.com)
- Somebody Shot A D.C. Santa Claus While TV Crew Was Filming (deadspin.com)
- News Video Catches Black Santa Being Shot by pellet gun during D.C. toy giveaway (crooksandliars.com)