ZeoNazi Netanyahu has threatened more assaults on the Gaza Strip, as the Tel Aviv regime intensifies its military operations against the besieged Palestinian territory.
On Thursday, Israeli media cited the Israeli premier as saying that the Tel Aviv regime holds the Palestinian resistance movement Hamas “responsible” for any violence and said, “We will not hesitate to strike those who threaten our existence.”
Netanyahu made the remarks after Israeli warplanes launched several strikes on Gaza City, wounding three Palestinians. Tel Aviv claimed the raids were in response to a rocket attack from the Gaza Strip.
Earlier this week, Israeli warplanes bombarded the coastal enclave, killing at least two Palestinians, including a three-year-old girl, and injuring several others.
Another Palestinian was also wounded by Israeli troops in southern Gaza last week.
The Israeli military frequently targets Palestinians along the border with Gaza, which has remained literally cut off from the outside world by a crippling Israeli blockade since 2007.
The siege has turned the densely-populated coastal sliver, home to some 1.7 million Palestinians, into the largest open-air prison in the world.
In November 2012, the Israeli regime launched an eight-day war on Gaza. Over 160 Palestinians were killed and some 1,200 others were injured in the Israeli offensive.
- Deaths near Gaza border as tensions rise between Israel and Hamas (euronews.com)
- Netanyahu blames Hamas for attacks on Israel (timesofisrael.com)
- Israeli Jets Strike The Gaza Strip In Response To Rocket Attacks (fggam.org)
- IOF opens fire at Palestinian houses northern Gaza (altahrir.wordpress.com)
- Israeli civilian, Palestinian girl killed in Gaza flare-up (windowintopalestine.blogspot.com)
- Netanyahu threatens more attacks on Gaza (philosophers-stone.co.uk)
- Israeli jets hit two areas in Gaza (worldbulletin.net)
- Israel threatens more attacks on Gaza (therebel.org)
- After rocket attack, IAF strikes targets in Gaza (timesofisrael.com)
- Netanyahu says Hamas responsible for any Gaza fire (dailystar.com.lb)