Indian Involvement In Balochistan, Confirmed By US Senator
The US Senator Chuck Hagel had thoroughly exposed Indian’s involvement in Balochistan while the Pakistani rulers did not have the courage to name India in this respect. India had been infiltrating saboteurs in FATA and Balochistan for years and spending huge amounts to destabilize this country whereas the Pakistani rulers, instead of lodging protest over that, were vying to befriend India only to please the US.
US slaves ruling the country had placed the nation at the mercy of enemy powers practically neutralizing the nuclear capability of the country. The US was mercilessly killing the Muslims all over the world but the cowardly Muslims rulers were bowing at the door of Washington.
If Pakistan was not secure from US brutality despite being a nuclear power, the fault lay with the cowardly rulers who were safeguarding the US interests. Unless the honest and patriotic leadership will come to power, the country would remain the grip of crises. The masses not to axe their own feet once again and they will surely come for change in upcoming days.
- 5.2-magnitude earthquake hits Karachi, Balochistan (thenewstribe.com)
- ECP announces to hold LG polls for vacant Balochistan seats (nation.com.pk)
- Ch Nisar‚ Abdul Maalik discuss Balochistan’s situation (nation.com.pk)
- Balochistan CM against halting Nato supplies (nation.com.pk)
- ECP issues orders via letter to Balochistan govt (thenewstribe.com)
- Healing touch: ‘Democracy can solve all Balochistan’s problems’ (byonlineweb.com)
- Is Afghanistan India and Pakistan’s Proxy Battlefield? (phantomreport.com)
- Nisar & Malik agrees to disarm armed groups created by previous govts in Balochistan (sananews.net)
- Multiculturalism: a Case Study of Balochistan (balochilinguist.wordpress.com)
- Global Geopolitics Behind Turbulence In Balochistan: Regional Repercussions And Policy Options For Pakistan – Analysis (eurasiareview.com)