i am Christian.. & I LOVE YOU MY CHILD WTF!!!
19) Behold now, thy servant hath found grace in thy sight, and thou hast magnified thy mercy, which thou hast shewed unto me in saving my life; and I cannot escape to the mountain, lest some evil take me, and I die:
20) Behold now, this city is near to flee unto, and it is a little one: Oh, let me escape thither, (is it not a little one?) and my soul shall live.
21) And he said unto him, See, I have accepted thee concerning this thing also, that I will not overthrow this city, for the which thou hast spoken.
22) Haste thee, escape thither; for I cannot do any thing till thou be come thither. Therefore the name of the city was called Zoar.
23) The sun was risen upon the earth when Lot entered into Zoar.
24) Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;
25) And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.
26) But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.
27) And Abraham gat up early in the morning to the place where he stood before the LORD:
28) And he looked toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the plain, and beheld, and, lo, the smoke of the country went up as the smoke of a furnace.
29) And it came to pass, when God destroyed the cities of the plain, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when he overthrew the cities in the which Lot dwelt.
30) And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters.
31) And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:
32) Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
33) And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.
34) And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
35) And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.
36) Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.
37) And the firstborn bare a son, and called his name Moab: the same is the father of the Moabites unto this day.
38) And the younger, she also bare a son, and called his name Benammi: the same is the father of the children of Ammon unto this day